FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.700 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Mechanical Designer that will be part of our department of Product Development in Bologna.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team and you will have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Product Design of an international Headquarter.
The candidate will be work within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Components design and structural analysis
- Autonomous delivery of calculations in regards of kinematic, dynamic multi-body analysis and factors like tolerance, dimensions, and thermal and structural analysis
- Designs creation in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Prototype testing and solution validation
- Analysis and utilization of customer feedback and data to upgrade, improve or repair the company's existing product portfolio
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in engineering role or related experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Good knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and CAD
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of concurrent engineering methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Creative approach, as well as curiosity for innovation and learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability of achieving great results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach to work in a team environment and the ability to adapt to change
- Self-motivated attitude and high initiative