FAAC Technologies is one of the leading international Companies in the access automation, parking and access control business in both the residential and industrial sectors. With head offices in Bologna Italy, the group has 54 legal entities in 29 countries, over 3,600 employees and a turnover in excess of €600m.
Our UK business has 55+ years’ experience in the Automatic Door industry. In 2020, we were acquired by FAAC Group to continue to grow the Access Automation branch of the organisation. We install, maintain, repair and modernise automated entrance products for all types of facilities. Our experts offer systems and solutions tailored to end-users in retail, hospitality, healthcare, commercial and office facilities among others.
The role of a Service Engineer at FAAC Entrance Solutions UK is extremely varied, on a daily basis you will be responding to a variety of service call outs, completing fault finding & diagnosis on site, regular servicing of automatic pedestrian doors and participating in new system installs & updates.
• Respond to calls for service as directed by the Planning team
• Fault finding and remedy faults within our customer service level agreements
• Maintenance, service and repair of auto pedestrian doors
• Control of spare parts
• Carry out PPM (planned preventative maintenance)
• Participate in new system installations and upgrades
• Carry out company documentation efficiently and on time where required
• Promote the cross sale of Company products where possible
• Being flexible and travel sometimes at short notice to response to urgent requests or extend hours to fix problems
Our employee benefits include: