FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking systems and access control, counting on 50 sales companies in 29 countries, more than 3.600 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants is looking for an IT Database Administrator.
The successful candidate will be part of our Information Digital Technologies Services and is an experienced System Administrator with deep knowledge in Database Administration, able to operate on Linux and Windows, as well as in Microsoft.
- Install database server and manage access security and performances of database systems
- Install, upgrade, and manage database-based applications
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Create automation for repeating database tasks
- Optimize, tune and troubleshooting on DB installation
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies
- Be available for on-call support as needed
- Strong and solid experience in Data Base Administration
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux Operating System administration skills.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers OS (all versions)
- Knowledge on support, design and administration on VMware vSphere
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Preferrable knowledge on SAP infrastructure management
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Knowledge and troubleshooting on Apache Tomcat
- Degree or diploma in IT disciplines with at least 3 years of experience gained in multinational companies
- Proactivity, energy and strong results orientation
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in a multi-focused way
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Italian and English
- Strong attention to detail