FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.600 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER that will be part of our department of Product Portfolio in Bologna.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team, working within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
You will participate in all phases of product development, and will be involved in software design activities, working closely on projects like our connectivity platform SimplyConnect.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Research, design, writing and testing of new software programs, both front-end and back-end
- Development of web and mobile applications
- Microservices design and development with Node.js
- Constant updating of skills and technical knowledge by attending internal or external courses, reading manuals, and testing new frameworks
- Use of Problem-solving and lateral thinking, both as part of the team and individually, to meet the needs of the project
- University degree in Computer Engineering and / or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of proven full stack development experience
- Experience on cloud environments and architectures; ideally AWS
- Experience on microservice architectures
- Excellent knowledge on back-end development, of object-oriented programming languages and competence on at least one language among NodeJS, Java, C ++ (NodeJS would be preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of web front-end development with one or more web frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, Ember, React (Angular would be preferred)
- Knowledge of relational databases of one or more rdbms (Sqlite, SqlServer, MySql, Postgres)
- Knowledge of NoSql database; ideally MongoDB
- Knowledge of linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Attitude for continuous improvement and learning of new concepts and technologies
- Teamwork aptitude, good communication skills and a good level of pragmatism
- Orientation to Scrum and Agile philosophies, possible Scrum Master certification will be a plus
Location: Zola Predosa (BO)