FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.400 employees worldwide and 17 production sites, is looking for a Treasury Specialist that, working closely with Corporate Treasury Manager and Subsidiaries Finance Managers, will have a key role in ensuring Treasury transactions are properly processed and effectively monitored, Treasury policies are diligently respected and finance community is adequately trained.
Some prior experience in cash management and/or Fx risk hedging activity should be part of the profile background.
The candidate will be directly supporting the Corporate Treasury.
- Be the first point of contact for local finance managers
- Support subsidiaries in implementing and respecting Corporate Treasury Policies
- Support Corporate Treasury in developing Piteco solution
- Support Corporate Treasury Manager in daily activities
- Record a few of the transactions of the holding company
- Develop effective reporting to support analysis and monitoring of treasury issues.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in financial institutions, industrial companies and/or consulting agencies dealing directly with cash management activities and/or exchange rate transactions
- Preferably Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Fundamentals of financial statements analysis
- Fundamentals of management of risks and derivatives
- Availability to travel abroad
- Good interpersonal skills
Report to Corporate Treasurer