PARKING EQUIPMENT OUTDOOR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to join our HUB Parking Technology team.
You are an ideal candidate if you have previously worked on parking equipment, security systems and/or service for automation control.
What we expect of you:
- On-site service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware.
- -- Cleaning, mechanical tests, parts replacement, repairs.
- Ability to learn and understand mechanics and different lines of product.
- Need to have knowledge of electronics, mechanical devices and computers.
- Software support of proprietary software and support of Windows systems (basic)
- Customer service support
- Frequent travel across Southern Ontario
- Working outside in all weather conditions.
- On-call support for a one-week period once per month.
Required skills/abilities for this position:
- Minimum 2-3 years post-secondary education in related field (Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience to safely use hand tools and power tools
- A clean driving record and a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a related field – Field service, parking systems, system support
- Knowledge of data communication (Serial RS232,RS485, RS422, TCP/IP)
- Experience with system networking (WAN/LAN)
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 environment
Incentives that we offer:
- Company vehicle provided
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- Benefits package
- 3 Weeks paid vacation with potential for increase after 5 years with the company.
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com