PRODUCTION/SYSTEM/FIELD TEST ENGINEER
We are seeking a production/system/field test engineer to join our HUB Parking Technology team.
What we expect of you:
• Assembly of components to a complete device/system
• Setting up of Servers with Windows, SQL and other applications as required
• Carry out all aspects of front and back-end testing (Peripheral frond end and server/IT back-end) on single devices as well as on a full system
• Validate that both software and hardware performs to established guidelines
• Work collectively to solve defects
• Create and execute test scripts for installation and performance testing
• Maintain strong project management skills ensuring all steps of designated projects are completed (required to be able to understand how installation works in the field)
• Monitor and communicate defects and report
What we offer you:
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com
Do you want these benefits? We offer them!
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and Life Insurance
401k Benefits (with a company match)
Voluntary Additional Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, AFLAC Accident and/or Critical Insurance and Legal/ID Shield
State-of-the- art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
Awesome co-workers and business partners
No brainer REQUIREMENTS, you MUST possess the following:
• Knowledge of how to install and configure Microsoft and Custom applications
• Computer skills but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, MS SQL, Custom Applications and APIs
• Knowledge of a Network infrastructure required (IP configuration, VoIP configuration, VPN, ….)
• Electrical and Mechanical experience required