In this role, you will manage the accounts as assigned to maintain and grow both the overall revenue and profitability (Northeast territories and Canada). Develop sales with new accounts, sales with existing accounts, sales of new products and sales of existing products
Other responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages sales to meet budget for territory assigned.
- Manages sales to grow margin in alignment with or better than budget
- Develops and recommends product positioning, and pricing strategy to ensure the highest possible long-term market share.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key strategic partners.
- Identifies gaps or opportunities in assigned territory for product needs, product positioning, market growth, new customers, customer consolidation,
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image through all customers, team members, promotional events and communications
- Develop methods to be able to implement recovery to budget if and when necessary
- Represents company at trade shows, association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and developing business opportunities.
- Assists other departments where necessary to meet business objectives.
- Analyze sales data to determine gaps to plan, opportunities for sales, strategies for pricing and tactics for immediate actions
- Proven experience as an Account Manager
- Target driven and result-oriented
- Strategic Thinker and Negotiator
- Effective Communicator with the ability to build business opportunities