HUB Parking Technology USA Inc.
We are looking for a Technical Service Supervisor to join our Team in the Los Angeles Area.
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs, and provides after-sales services for HUB Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems. We aim to meet every market expectation by offering a wide range of solutions from one of our three Parking Systems Brands.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We offer a full benefits package with state of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
· Onsite service and maintenance for our Parking and Access Control hardware and software.
· Provide technical support for multiple products.
· Need to have knowledge of electronics, mechanical devices and PC computer skills.
· Software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians.
· Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking for daily troubleshooting tasks.
· Manage customer escalations and ability to communicate on a technical level.
· Electronics Technical School training or equivalent.
· Microsoft Operating Systems experience required.
· A clean driving record.
· MS Windows Server and electronics experience required.
· MS Network and MS A+ Certifications preferred.
· PMP certification a plus.
· Ability to work in an outdoor environment exposed to extreme weather conditions.
· Available to work scheduled weekend shifts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication along with organizational skills a must.
· Trouble-shooting capabilities on a technical level.
· Team Player.
· Ability to work on proprietary software, as well has hardware communications, programming and repair.
· Comfortable using hand and power tools.
The FAAC Group is a world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.500 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants.