PARKING EQUIPMENT OUTDOOR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to join our HUB Parking Technology team.
You are an ideal candidate if you have previously worked on parking equipment, security system installations and service or access automation/control and you like working outdoors.
What we expect of you (as assigned and scheduled):
- Onsite service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware and software.
- Provide support for multiple products.
- Need to have knowledge of electronics and mechanical devices and PC computer skills
- Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking.
- Software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians.
- On occasion you may be asked to assist in the installation of our state-of-the-art Parking and Revenue Control system as well as Access Control equipment with other trained installation technicians (Installation duties include equipment bolt down, installation, wiring termination, establishing communications to software host, configuring and testing of new equipment under direction of a HUB Project Manager).
No brainer REQUIREMENTS, you MUST possess the following:
- Electronics technical school training or equivalent
- Ability to work on proprietary software, as well has hardware communications, programming and repair
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- A clean driving record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically with customers, as well as the ability to work well within a team environment
It’s a bonus if you have knowledge of:
- MS Windows software and operating system
- Network and/or Communication systems
- MS Network and MS A+ Certifications
- SQL Server database maintenance and Microsoft Operating Systems
Desktop/Network (IT) Administrators this probably is not the job for you but it may be for your friend or neighbor. Feel free to send them our information.