This position is responsible for the day-to-day support of our company’s key hardware and software (installation and maintenance), including but not limited to support for our desktop, telephony, mobile, wireless, cloud, and local network environments. In addition, this role is responsible for production and shipping utilities, participating in research, planning, and implementing IT initiatives that maintain and/or enhance technology services for our team.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Company’s IT Hardware & Software acquisition and asset management processes
- Support 3 separate locations in addition to multiple off-site employees
- Prepare desktops and laptops for existing and incoming team members
- Evaluates current technology use and needs of the company and recommends software and hardware improvements.
- Provides technical support to users.
- Conduct routine and as requested software and firmware patching, upgrades/updates, and configuration changes
- Participate in disaster recovery plan/business continuity testing
- Provide support for a company phone system, voicemail
- Consistency of prompt response, delivery, and follow-up/follow-through
- Manage special projects and duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of prior experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of database management/development
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills