About the Role
Located in New South Wales at our head office in Regents Park, this position is part of the Sales team and provides national client support through these key responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming sales calls and enquiries
- Addressing questions and applications regarding the company's products and services
- Respond to clients in a timely and accurate manner and engaging them in a way that promotes our brand and products
- Customer service excellence focused
- Provide a personalised service and builds relationships with clients
- Efficiently & effectively Process internal sales orders and invoicing
- Liaise effectively and professionally with team members to ensure relevant sales orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
- Processing Sales orders for Asia-Pacific clients in SAP
- Support customer administrative requirements
- Develop effective relationships with distributors and installers and provide ongoing support
- Assisting sales team on all orders, stock and delivery status
- Maintain records of customer interactions and history
- Researching and contacting potential new clients – cold calling and lead generation
- Other duties as requested by the Manager
What you bring to the role:
- A minimum of 3 years client sales support experience
- A working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work autonomously with effective time management
If you are someone who thrives working in a client oriented team environment and would like to join a dynamic and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
We are a global organisation and we are currently looking at growing and expanding within the region. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the growing APAC team and the exponential growth ahead which will have a huge impact in the success of the organisation.
Sound like something that interests you?
We would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter by hitting the APPLY NOW button!