Junior Electronic Engineer
FAAC Electronics Limited is an electronic manufacturing site, located in the Citywest Business Campus (Dublin 24). We are the main electronic supplier for all the Business Units of the Italian group FAAC, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, more than 32 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 production sites. Our 3 Business Units are:
- ACCESS AUTOMATION (FAAC Simply Automatic) - automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, motors for rolling shutters and screens, car parks.
- ACCESS CONTROL (Magnetic) - systems with innovative solutions for access control in production and sales sectors, with both barriers and pedestrian passages.
- PARKING TECHNOLOGY (Hub) - with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Junior Electronic Engineer to join our Test Engineering Department! The selected candidate, reporting to the Test Engineer Manager, will be working on multiple projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams within the whole Engineering Department.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing
- Assist in the debug and analysis of assemblies to component level
- Involvement in new product introduction (NPI) activities
- Build circuits by reading the wiring diagram provided
- Customer liaison
- A Cert or Diploma in Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years’ experience in the electronic manufacturing industry preferable but not essential
- Willingness to perform hands-on tasks
- Team player attitude and ability to work in groups
Preferable. but not essential experience with:
- Automated in-circuit and functional test equipment;
- CAD software;
- LabVIEW, Python, Arduino or Visual Basic;
- Calibration and RF circuit theory.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral English
- Ability to deal with customers on a daily basis
- Knowledge of basic computer programs, i.e. Office Suite
- Time management and organizational skills required