TECHNICAL SUPPORT PRODUCT SPECIALIST (GSM)
Reporting to the National Technical Support Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support in English to internal and external clients on all CENTURION products.
• Timely Technical Support Response: Ensuring all incoming technical support queries via various contact mediums (inbound calls, ZOHO live chat, and email) are addressed within defined timeframes and quality standards.
• Quality Communication: Upholding the expected quality standard in all communication with clients, maintaining a high level of professionalism and clarity.
• Resource and Knowledge Management: Ensuring the technical support team has access to necessary resources and technical knowledge to provide exceptional support to both internal and external clients. Continuously updating and enhancing the knowledge base for improved support services.
• Product Expertise: Maintaining an excellent understanding of CENTURION products and installation specifications, with a strong focus on GSM Products, network and telecommunication factors, which influence the product. Staying up-to-date with the latest developments and changes in these areas.
• Specialized Technical Support: Providing specialized GSM technical support for to both internal support staff and clients. Assisting in resolving complex technical issues related to these aspects.
• Testing and Bug Identification: Collaborating with Quality Evaluation and R&D teams to test new software and firmware releases, identifying and documenting any bugs or issues. Escalating findings for prompt resolution.
• Third Party Communication: Liaise with network provider (MTN) regarding any network related errors found on sim cards issued with Centurion G-Ultra devices.
• Network Standard Documentation: Create and maintain a database of network providers in different regions to ensure that suitability of G-Ultra device in different regions is documented and available to sales and exports teams.
• Coaching and Training: Regularly coaching and mentoring internal support staff, focusing on developing their technical skills related to applications, software, and firmware support.
• Customer Service Standards: Ensuring that customer service remains consistent and up to the defined standard, supporting a positive customer experience across all interactions.
• Ad-hoc Responsibilities: Assisting in various ad-hoc duties such as training, technical data updates, participation in exhibitions, site support, testing new products, and addressing unique site requirements.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
• 2 years customer service experience with a technical background (experience with Centurion Systems technical products would be advantageous)