FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.500 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Certification Engineer that will be part of our R&D department in Bologna.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team, working within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the overall certification experience of our products, working regulatory agencies and associations on type certification programs for our complete product portfolio.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Strong understanding of the different norms and directives and profound interest in following changes and development of these
- Expertise in regulatory guidance and compliance approaches and certification processes
- Interpretation and correct application of norms and directives
- Creation and maintaining a professional network and participation in related events and association ( for example Anima-unac)
- Evaluation and assessment of risks in strong collaboration with other departments, for example Design Engineers, laboratory and testing, in order to certify our products correctly
- Being comfortable with providing critical design feedback, as relates to safety and certification concerns
- Prepare assessment, certification, examination or test reports in accordance with the relevant procedure documents
- Internal point of reference as well as training of other colleagues and creation of related training materials
- Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience of several years in analog position in an international manufacturing environment
- Deep knowledge and interest in norms and regulations, very good understanding of the current jurisdiction
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Interested in investigating and resolving all product related issues
- Strong vision and thorough approach in order to advise on certification processes