Account Manager, Sales
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our sales team. In this role, you will maintain existing accounts while developing and executing innovative sales strategies to build and form new partnership with potential customers in the Central Eastern states: Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Illinois,Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages sales to grow margin in alignment with or better than budget
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to ensure the highest possible long-term market share
- Identifies gaps and opportunities in assigned territory for product needs, product positioning, market growth,, new customer and customer consolidation
- Develops methods to implement recovery to budget if and when necessary
- Represent company at Trade shows, association meetings to promote product
- Analyzes sales data to determine gaps to plan, opportunities for sales, strategies for pricing and tactics for immediate actions.
Minimum requirements include:
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strategic Thinker and Negotiator
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Technical background is preferred