Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions. Magnetic is a member of the FAAC Group which incorporates Magnetic Automation - Access Control Business Unit, FAAC Australia - Access Automation Business Unit, and HUB Parking Technology - Parking Business Unit. This diversified position provides sales and administration services across the 3 Business Units.
About the Role:
The position is responsible for the technical coordination of information within the company including:
- Electrical drawings and Bills of Materials
- Manufacturing & Product Development Support
- Customer Technical enquiries
- PLC Programming
- Answering & assisting with both phone & email technical enquiries.
- Completing all associated paperwork – filling in firms, tracking key performance indicators, etc.
- Conduct and coordinate customer/distributor technical training where required.
- Investigating & troubleshooting technical issues over the phone and on site.
- Maintain current electrical wiring drawings.
- Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Create and update existing product manuals, including maintaining document control.
- Prepare, coordinate & release technical bulletins.
- Design & prepare new electrical schematics.
- Special Projects – assist with electrical drawings by reviewing and providing feedback to the relevant Project Manager or Branch Manager.
- This position is based at our head office in Campbellfield, Victoria.
- Magnetic Automation Pty Ltd - 38 Metrolink Circuit, Campbellfield 3061
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical manufacturing capacity.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills.
- Ability to implement safe working practices.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- A flexible, positive and team approach is required in this position.
- Licensed ‘A’ Grade Electrician or Electronics trade certificate will be highly regarded
About the Company:
Magnetic Automation is a member of the FAAC GROUP which consists of 34 commercial companies in 25 countries, over 2400 employees, 17 production sites and 3 business units:
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, engines for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control.
HUB PARKING TECHNOLOGY with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
MAGNETIC AUTOMATION systems with innovative solutions for access control in all production and sales sectors with barriers and pedestrian passages.