FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.700 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Junior Export Area Manager.
The main location reference will be our HQ in Bologna, but an extensive part of the activities will be held in different locations and countries globally.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in international markets (Europe and global).
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, distributors, and other stakeholders.
- Increase the number of B2B visits in selected areas.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Manage the export process, including logistics, documentation, and compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on sales performance and market trends.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and regulations
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects and stay updated with construction projects to identify sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics/International Business
- A previous internship or first junior experience in an export sales role would be considered a plus
- Fluency in English is a mandatory requirement
- Knowledge of a second language would be considered a plus (German would be a plus)
- Willing to travel up to 50% of time globally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurship attitude