We are currently seeking a Remote Software Technician to join our Hub Parking team with residence in the Pittsburgh area. This position will perform remote service and maintenance for our state of the art Parking and Revenue Control systems as well as Access Control equipment. The position will require 24/7 on call duties on a rotational basis.
This position will rotate to perform the following duties as assigned and scheduled:
Remote service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware and software. The successful candidate will possess exceptional customer relations skills over the phone and in person, being able to provide support for multiple products. The individual should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Individual needs to have a computer technology background, where any knowledge of electronics or mechanical devices are also needed. Candidate should also be able to work with various Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server, and have knowledge of networks and active directory. Candidate will provide software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians and also provide server setup configurations for new installations. Individual should also possess the ability to multitask across various clients and product lines.
On call duties
are required for 24/7 after hours, weekend and holiday service coverage.
Requirements / Qualifications
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work on proprietary software
- knowledge of supporting web based (IIS) applications
- Hardware communications and programming
- Computer Technology Background
- Knowledge of Electronics a plus
- Knowledge of Mechanical hardware a plus
- SQL Server
- SQL Server database maintenance
- Microsoft Operating systems
- Microsoft Networking and Active Directory
- Light user training skills
Consideration will be given to:
- Ability to handle local travel and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Electronics and Mechanical experience are a plus
- Ability to support proprietary software and third party applications.
- Comprehension of relay logic, firmware inputs and outputs
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs Parking Revenue Control Systems branded ZEAG, DATAPARK and FAAC and provides after-sales services.
- MS A+ Certifications
- MSDE certifications
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com