FAAC International is a wholly owned subsidiary of the FAAC Group which is a large international industrial group headquartered in Bologna, Italy. FAAC Group is a global leader in the industry with more than 2,400 people employed in 6 continents. Our goal is to improve the quality of life and safety of our customers by automating and simplifying daily actions through innovative and functional devices for vehicular and pedestrian access applications within residential, commercial and industrial markets.
Your primary role is to assist customers with product and service inquiries, process orders and provide information about other products and services as requested and follow up as needed. You will also be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Latin America Sales Team.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Input the orders received from the customers according to the established rules, by using the company IT systems of the Sales Portal, Configurator and SAP ERP.
- Input the relevant information in the customer Master Data in SAP (sold-to party, ship-to-party, bill-to-party and payer).
- Verify the commercial conditions (payment terms, discounts, incoterms), by creating or modifying them into SAP.
- Prepare basic analysis and reports on sales statistics, margins, discounts.
- In agreement with the HQ, minimize the impact of the eventual shipment delays or logistic claims and returns, by ensuring a prompt resolution and providing feedback to the customer.
- Monitor the credit situation of the customer, by forwarding him the credit limit information, credit exposition, expired invoices and where required the complete account statement.
- Satisfy the customers’ requests regarding commercial and fiscal documentation (invoices, credit notes, customs notes, orders), technical data sheets or marketing brochures.
- Promote the customer satisfaction surveys and new instruments to manage the customer service according to the trends of the area.
- 2-5 years of prior customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing or production environment
- High School diploma or GED (some college preferred)
- Fluent and effective communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)