FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, access control and parking systems, more than 32 sales companies, more than 3.300 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Supplier Development Engineer that will be part of our department of Product Development in Bologna in the access automation Business Unit.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. You have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Product Design of an international Headquarter.
The candidate will be working within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Team member in the product development process from the early stage design activities to the mass production
- Direct participation in the technical discussion with supplier in order to guarantee process feasibility assessments.
- Verification of production process and validate the conformity of the purchased material using measuring instruments (as CMM).
- Definition of the control plans for incoming material and components
- Auditing activity with the suppliers and their process
- Promoting continuous improvements of the suppliers in terms of quality and process by evaluating corrective actions)
- Technical degree background
- Experience in quality or engineering or production (main commodities: die-casting, plastic molding, mechanical processing, sheet metal processing)
- Good knowledge of mechanical drawing
- Good knowledge of English language
- You are creative, as well as curious of innovation and learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability of achieving great results
- Attitude to work into multi-disciplinary teams (obeya room)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach to work in a team environment and the ability to adapt to change
- Self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Availability for business trip