The Internal Sales Co-Ordinator support the delivery of the New Equipment Sales targets and goals by taking responsibility for the administration elements of the technical verification of quotations ensuring that a “Clean Order” can be processed to the ERP system to be procured and delivered by the Operations Team.
The Internal Sales Co-Ordinator develops sound business relationships with Main Contractors, Façade Sub-Contractors, End Users, Specifiers and Quantity Surveyors with the aim of establishing repeat business and repeat opportunity to quote wherever automatic doors are specified or required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the administration to enable CDT to technically clean, clear and process projects from CRM into ERP systems in readiness for procurement and onward processing by the Operations Team;
• Request information to enable CDT to confirm customer requirements (including size, finish and accurate installation date).
• Arrange surveys with the Regional Surveyor where necessary.
• Issue variation orders where a change in specification constitutes a change in price.
• Manage customer expectations through clear communication on project progress, including any programme/cost-sensitive issues.
• Liaise with Finance Department where required to check status of any payments required prior to manufacture.
• Maintain accurate/realistic delivery dates in CRM system to facilitate accurate forecasting.
• Raise POs/instructions to enable drawings to be produced, including reconciliation of same with Finance Team.
• Reporting to Internal Sales Manager items where changes have occurred that cannot be financially recovered – margin erosion from sale.
• Management of their project folders to ensure timely processing of projects through design stage into operations in line with customer programme requirements and product lead times.
• Provide support to Estimating team as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Be highly customer-focused and a team player.
• Highly numerate and articulate with good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
• Highly-organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
• Practical problem-solver.
• Ability to take the initiative and KPI driven, with experience of working to weekly/monthly/yearly individual and team targets.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
Special Competencies required:
• PC literate and proficient in the use of MS Office – Essential.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings, NBS/performance specifications and other contractural documentation – Preferred.
• Familiar with CRM systems – Preferred.
Have commercial awareness relating to identification and producing of variation orders and other contractual documents – Preferred.