Located at our office in Regents Park, the Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and administration of all Magnetic Automation activities within New South Wales.
The key areas of responsibilities include:
Plan and co-ordinate the development of new business:
- Apply the strategies for new products and new markets from the Business Unit to grow the State’s sales;
- Assist in the development of niche and new market opportunities;
- Develop strategic business plans considering customer needs and new & existing product requirements;
- Prepare annual budget and monthly forecast proposals;
Business Development & Tendering:
- Modify, coordinate and prepare all tenders and quotations for targeted projects;
- Oversee and coordinate specific projects as required;
- Regularly review tendering websites and business portals;
- Support the ongoing development of effective sales processes;
- Work with individual sales personnel to optimise sales potentials;
- Manage sales administration including CRM (SalesForce) data, weekly reporting, quotation register, forecasting, status updates, etc.
Oversee & ensure strategy and processes are in line with business requirements:
- Develop and review on a regular basis strategic branch sales plan and budget;
- Ensure customers have adequate access to product awareness training and seminars;
- Manage Magnetic's NSW team;
- Manage Warranty/After Care Customer relationships;
- Ensure adequate customer feedback post project implementation;
- Work in conjunction with the National Delivery Manager to ensure projects are quoted accurately, delivered on time and to budget
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar position
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven sales and employee management skills
- Experience within a similar industry
- Ability to work autonomously with effective time management and delegation skills
- Ability to motivate a sales driven team
If you are someone who thrives working in a customer oriented team environment and would like to join a dynamic and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate including vehicle allowance and bonus base incentive
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
About the Company
FAAC GROUP currently consists of 32 commercial companies in 24 countries, over 1800 employees, 16 production sites in 13 countries and 3 business units:
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, engines for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control.
HUB PARKING TECHNOLOGY with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
MAGNETIC AUTOMATION systems with innovative solutions for access control in all production and sales sectors with barriers and pedestrian passages.