HUB Parking Technology, a Business Unit of FAAC GROUP that develops, manufactures and distributes the most advanced flexible and reliable parking solutions, to support the growth of its business is looking for a
As a technician, you will be part of an international team that manages Tier 2 Tech Support of Parking System Products, including start-up/commissioning, settings, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Acquire a deep Product knowledge in order to provide a prompt support to internal and external stakeholders
• Remote support to the Service Teams in the local markets (Hub Subsidiaries, Partners, and Distributors)
• Manage the end-customer requests through the Service Teams, and filter/report to R&D and Product Management
• Manage internal test and analysis on the product in collaboration with R&D and Production
• Support on site when requested
Professional Skills and Experience:
• Good knowledge of IT Networks, Virtualisation platforms, Cloud technologies. Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare certifications will be considered a plus.
• Use and support of main operating systems, Database SQL, web applications.
• Upgrade and install new hardware/software.
• Team player, good problem solving and customer facing/communication skills.
• Previous experience in Customer Support / Technical Assistance / multi-Tier Tech Support.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English. Other languages will be considered a plus.
• Availability to travel, approx 20% of your time