TIBA Parking Systems is looking for individuals with a passion for delighting customers, and a hunger for learning. We are a leading supplier of hardware and software operating some of the largest parking installations in the world. This is a great opportunity to work on a friendly team of dedicated professionals in a culture that values teamwork, continuous learning, and service.
If you are skilled with software integration technologies, have customer service experience, great troubleshooting skills, and are looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
• Support the deployment and implementation of product integrations with customers and third-party companies.
• Troubleshoot malfunctioning integrations to identify or resolve the root cause of the failures.
• Collaborate with new third-party integrators to design solutions for their use-cases with existing APIs, or identify new product capabilities.
• Create documentation that can be used to enable existing integrations at a new site.
• Design middleware solutions that can be used to mitigate compatibility issues between systems.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with integration technologies, such as RESTful APIs.
• Experience with SQL; SQL Server is a plus.
• Demonstrated passion for learning and continuous improvement.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with API testing tools, such as Postman.
• Experience with a PARCS platform; TIBA SmartPark is a plus.
• Experience in a customer service role.
• Experience with a scripting or programming language.
TIBA has a competitive benefits package which includes health benefits, life insurance, 401K matching and tuition reimbursement.