FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.700 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a
Customer Service Specialist
As a Customer Specialist, you will manage the back-office activities related to the order input and order check (master data conditions).
You will support the Sales Area Managers with analysis and reporting activities and offer preparation.
Communicate clearly to the customers, by providing them with all the needed information.
Manage deliveries and goods pick-up with the related customs and fiscal documents.
- Input the orders received from the customers according to the established rules, by using the company IT systems of the Sales Portal, Configurator and SAP ERP.
- Support the customers, forwarding them the correspondent sales order confirmation to the customer.
- Verify the commercial conditions (payment terms, discounts, Incoterms…), by creating or modifying them into SAP.
- Support the Sales Area Managers in the preparation of offers.
- Prepare basic analysis and reports on sales statistics, margins, discounts.
- Provide the customers with fast and efficient answers concerning the status of the order and goods availability.
- Minimize the impact of the eventual shipment delays or logistic claims and returns, by speeding up the resolution and giving a reply to the customer.
- Monitor the credit situation of the customer, by forwarding the credit limit information, credit exposition, expired invoices and where required the complete statement of account.
- Satisfy the customers’ requests regarding the sending of the commercial and fiscal documentation (invoices, credit notes, debit notes, customs notes, orders), technical data sheets or marketing brochures.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Spanish language will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of the Customer Service logics
- Previous experiences of minimum 2 years in Customer Service roles inside well-structured companies
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Technical competences in the mechanical or electronical domain will be considered as a plus
- SAP ERP knowledge will be considered as a plus.