Our new Project Manager will plan and execute new projects with a highest degree of quality and timeliness for our customer base which includes, in particular, airports and municipalities in the assigned Area. Typical project scope includes hardware and software installation and construction activities. The position currently reports to the Director of Project Management,
Essential Job Function
- Plan, schedule and execute new parking & revenue control systems installations including functionality add-ons for existing customers
- Utilize project management tools and techniques for planning, scheduling, scope issues and risk management
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and with high quality
- Manage project scope and implement change control as needed
- Manage installation team, assign and prioritize work
- Prioritize, resolve and escalate issues
- Hire and train new staff as needed
Manage Customer Relationships
- Follow up on customer calls and issues
- Attend meetings with customers to plan work and resolve issues
- Balance customer needs with internal priorities
- Schedule supporting resources for project work
- PMP credential is preferred. Upon hire, candidate will be required to achieve PMP credential within 1 year of start date.
- Project Management experience in the Parking Industry Preferred; Public Works or Construction Industries optional.
- Proficient in MS Office and project scheduling software such as MS Project or Oracle Primavera
- Working knowledge of parking and revenue control systems and access control, including: AVI, license plate recognition, entry and exit transactions, reporting and related equipment is desired but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coaching and leading others and Interpersonal savvy
- Multitasking and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- This position requires a minimum education of an Associate’s Degree or Technical School Certificate in a related discipline or PMP credential.
- If not PMP credentialed then candidate will be required to achieve PMP credential within 1 year of start date.
- A minimum of 5-years work experience as a Project Manager leading Public Works or Construction projects is required. Parking Industry experience is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have experience with leading successful projects, delivering upon commitments, achieving results through collaboration, motivating a team to achieve project goals, communicating progress and issues to internal and external customers.
- Fundamental Network experience is required. HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. HUB is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com.