- Analyze, document and re-engineer business processes.
- Create and execute test procedures for product functionality including customer factory and lanes acceptance testing.
- Coordinate and conduct on-site business analysis workshops that are used to define understand customer requirements and to design and configure the HUB applications
- Produces system design documents, functional specifications and configures HUB applications.
- Research and analyze business issues by evaluating workflow, interviewing subject matter experts, utilizing database queries and tools and investigating work practices.
- Assist in the preparation of project plans and schedules for application development efforts.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with applications. This includes HUB and 3rd party applications.
- Position reports to Director of Project Management
- Must be results oriented and work independently.
- Must possess strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Must possess or develop knowledge of the HUB product portfolio including: configuration, operation, and data needed to translate customer requirements to automated solutions.
- Must possess or develop strong industry knowledge including understanding and monitoring the direction and growth in the parking industry to further the HUB product portfolio.
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office applications: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- An in depth understanding of database design, testing methodology, and queries. – Must be able to comprehend, analyze, execute and utilize SQL queries to analyze and troubleshoot back-end processes.
- Ability to use graphical design tools (Balsamiq, Visio and Wireframe Sketcher or equivalents) presentations, work flows, screen/page layout and design.
- Ability to learn and utilize proprietary hardware and software in order to understand and develop functional specifications.
- Must be analytical, have process design, process improvement experience
- Interacts regularly with end users, customers, project team and HUB management and interpret, analyze, specify, and design and improve business applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. These include the ability to interpret requirements and develop documentation that is concise and easy to understand for non-technical personnel.
- Provides a timely updates of work status to project team and HUB management
- Act as liaison between developers and end-users.
Minimum experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; experienced with working as part of a team; typically 2 year of relevant business experience beyond the bachelor requirements and 1 year as a Business Analyst I or equivalent. A background or experience in the transportation industry a plus.
- Overnight business travel required – 10 – 15% on average
- Driving may be required