The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales and account management aspects of working with existing clients and prospective clients to support achievement of the company’s overall growth, revenue and market share goals. This position will reinforce our HUB sales team in Washington, D.C. and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
Reports to HUB Sales Director North America
Skills and Experience
- Create a regional sales plan that aligns with and supports the achievement of corporate goals.
- Conduct direct sales activities to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities with existing and new accounts
- Stay abreast of current parking industry trends in technology and operations
- Maintain a solid understanding of all HUB products and services and how they apply to HUB customers and potential customers
- Prepare and present sales presentations
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers including company owners, key management decision makers and their technical staff; Parking Operators, HUB and TIBA sales team members, HUB Solutions Engineering team and HUB Area Operations team
- Perform on-site client “walk-throughs” to assess environmental conditions that impact the HUB solution offered
- Attend Pre-bid meetings as a representative of HUB
- Intervene on behalf of HUB to manage conflict resolution and problem solving with customers and prospective customers
- Work with other HUB departments to define, implement, and consistently improve the sales process and related processes
- Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth
- Maintain and report sales progress against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Actively participate and contribute ideas, knowledge, and suggestions for improvement in all corporate meetings – both sales, operational, and strategic as they occur throughout the year
- Understand and report out as needed customer requirements to HUB Sales Director, Marketing, and Solutions Engineering to ensure informed market decisions regarding project pricing, features, support services, and competitive positioning
- Leverage corporate marketing materials in ways that grow the HUB brand awareness and product/service reputation
- Implement direct sales marketing strategy and tactical initiatives that are created by HUB Marking
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must have 2 or more years’ experience in direct sales
- Must be able to show quantifiable sales results against plan from prior work experience(s)
- Must have efficient technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware
- Moderate out of town travel required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have ability to develop business analysis, sales proposals and presentations, and sales reports
- Must have a hunter sales aptitude i.e., assertive, self-starter, sociable, impatient
- Must have strong execution and follow-through
- Must possess high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must have a good working understanding of parking equipment and software, cloud SaaS computing, mobile applications, and business requirements specifications as found in RFP’s
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments
- Command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), video conferencing platforms, and shared content platforms such as WebEx and OneDrive
- Valid driver’s license
Only applications with a detailed resume attached will be considered.