FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for
Field Service Technician
The successful candidate will be part of TIBA Parking, leading manufacturer of Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems, implementing the latest cloud and processor technologies. Learn more about us at www.tibaparking.com
You are an ideal candidate if you have previously worked on parking equipment, security systems and/or service for automation control.
- On-site service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware.
- Cleaning, mechanical tests, parts replacement, repairs.
- Ability to learn and understand mechanics and different lines of product.
- Need to have knowledge of electronics, mechanical devices and computers.
- Software support of proprietary software and support of Windows systems (basic)
- Customer service support
- The area would be based in or near the Bay Area, covering TIBA’s Northern CA region
- Working outside in all weather conditions.
- On-call support for a one-week period once per month.
Main requirements and skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years post-secondary education in related field (Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience to safely use hand tools and power tools
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a related field – Field service, parking systems, system support
- Knowledge of data communication
- Experience with system networking (WAN/LAN)
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 environment
Incentives that we offer:
- Company vehicle provided
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- Benefits package
- Collaborative working environment