Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the creation of all video content for product promotion, brand awareness, corporate communications and product usage and installations. As well as be the photographer for product images, staff and marketing events such as launches etc.
- Managing all aspects of pre-production, production and postproduction
- Conceptualising new product animations and videos
- Responsible for all product photography, event and staff photography
- Conceptualising innovative ways of communicating
- Researching and source imagery
- Managing production studio, equipment and software
- Maintaining reels library
- Participating in brainstorms with internal clients and team members
- Assisting with the creation of storyboards if necessary
- Attending, and make meaningful contributions to, morning meetings
- Attending training when required
- Working to a strict CI, and adhere to the company’s preferred grammatical standards, naming conventions and, typography constraints
- Communicating effectively
- Meeting strict deadlines, working afterhours as and when it may become necessary
- Image and video creation, manipulation and enhancements using software packages such as Adobe Suite, Premier, Lightroom, Maya and Solidworks Composer
- Working closely with HR, Training, Sales, R&D and Technical departments.
- Tertiary qualification in video editing, animation/ photography will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years actual video editing and photography working experience.
- Experience in the following graphics software: CorelDraw (advantageous); Adobe InDesign Suite; Adobe Acrobat; Understand the requirements for digital/online design; Adobe Creative Suite; Adobe Premier; Adobe Light Room and Autodesk Maya.