FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.400 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Product Support Specialist that will be part of our department of Product Design in Bologna.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. You have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Product Support of an international Headquarter.
The candidate will be work within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
The Product Support Specialist provides help to our international subsidiaries and external clients regarding specific issues with our product portfolio range, rather than providing training, troubleshooting or other support services.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all kind of technical support requests from both for internal and external clients, such as technicians from international subsidiaries or direct clients
- Identify and resolving problems
- Evaluate mechanical failure, quality and/or quantity issues or bugs coming from Hardware/Software
- Creating training materials and technical documentation
- Develop and conduct suitable training solutions to technicians of subsidiaries and/or external clients
- Conduct on-site support
- Close collaboration with Product Development department
- Background in Electronic / Information Technology / Mechanics, preferably University Degree
- Preferred previous experience in a role of technical support / Service structure or similar
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any other additional language will be considered as a plus (especially Spanish or German)
- High predisposition in working with online solutions such as clouds
- Willingness to travel, if needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability of achieving great results
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative