FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking systems and access control, counting on 34 sales companies in 25 countries, more than 2400 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants is looking for an IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER, who will manage the overall network, servers, storage, telecommunications and desktop environment for the company.
The position will lead a team of Network, System & Desktops Engineers and will report to the ITDS Director.
- Develops overall network, telecommunications and server management, as well as desktop and mobile devices infrastructure strategies
- Sets clear, specific, and ambitious performance measures for multiple projects and operational priorities and translates targets into individual work goals and deliverables for team members.
- Leads the implementation and maintenance efforts related to the local area network and systems, telecommunications, servers, desktop and mobile environments.
- Tracks project progress regularly using Atlassian tools; drives project completion holding others accountable for responsibilities and deadlines.
- Leads key change management efforts that will drive the cultural, technology, and delivery transformation of IT services within the organization.
- Manages relationships with third party technology vendors by conducting regular service audits and analysing data for gaps in service execution and overall operational efficiencies.
- Defines and enforces IT policies, procedures, and standards and ensures applications are maintained in compliance with established privacy and security protocols.
- Anticipates, identifies, and resolves complex obstacles to success of overall program as well as specific projects.
- Identifies and systematizes successful operational and project management methods across the department; develops and strengthens resources for program evaluation and support.
Key Skills and requirements:
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technological field, preferably with Master's Degree.
- At least five years of experience as an IT Engineer, in addition to several years of management experience.
- Tireless leader, creative thinker and technical whizz, in order to manage the challenging task to switch effortlessly between the role of Manager and the role of an Engineer.
- Extensive Technical Knowledge: need to be familiar with technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, NetApp, SAP
- Experience with servers (Linux & Windows), storage area networks, virtualization, firewalls, routers and more
- Great attention to detail as well as outstanding communication skills are essential
- Excellent people skills in order to lead, mentor, manage and help growing technical engineers.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a faster –growing international company, with a dynamic and flexible work environment. We invite you to be a part of a cross- functional team that promotes teamwork and supports individual development.