FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.600 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for a Treasury Specialist.
The successful candidate will be working closely with Corporate Treasury Manager and local Finance Managers, and will have a key role in ensuring all Treasury transactions are properly processed and effectively monitored, Treasury policies are diligently respected and finance community is adequately trained. Some prior experience in cash management and/or Fx risk hedging activity should be part of the profile background.
- Be the first point of contact for local finance managers
- Support subsidiaries in implementing and respecting Corporate Treasury Policies
- Support Corporate Treasury in developing Piteco solution and provide training
- Support Corporate Treasury Manager in daily activities
- Record a few of the transactions of the holding company
- Develop effective reporting to support analysis and monitoring of treasury issues
- At least 3-4 years of experience in financial institutions, industrial companies and/or consulting agencies dealing directly with cash management activities and/or exchange rate transactions
- Preferably Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Fundamentals of financial statements analysis
- Fundamentals of management of risks and derivatives
- Available to travel abroad
- Good interpersonal skills
Report to Corporate Treasurer