Assembly & Configuration Engineer
The FAAC Group is a world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.500 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants.
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs, and provides after-sales services for HUB Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems. We aim to meet every market expectation by offering a wide range of solutions from one of our three Parking Systems Brands.
We are looking for an Assembly & Configuration Engineer to join our Team in the Warrendale, PA / Pittsburgh area.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We offer a full benefits package with state of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
- Assembly of components to a complete device / system.
- Set-up of Servers with Windows, SQL and other applications as required.
- Carry out all aspects of front and back-end testing; user devices front-end (applications) on single devices and server / IT back-end (technology). Additionally, based on established guidelines, conduct full system testing as required.
- Provide best possible solutions for full system configuration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical experience.
- Electronics and Mechanical experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, and MS SQL.
- Ability to adapt quickly to custom 3rd Party Applications.
- Ability to install and configure Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications.
- Trouble-shooting skills on a technical level with hardware and software.
- Network and/or database experience a plus (IP Configuration, VoIP Configuration, VPN).
- Automation Control experience a plus!
- Strongly self-motivated and deadline focused.
- Hands-on experience with power tools.
- Experience as a field service technician is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and be a team player.