FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.600 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Lean Specialist in our HQ in Bologna.
As a Lean Specialist, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our processes, reducing waste, and enhancing overall operational efficiency. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing lean methodologies and tools throughout the organization.
- Lead and support the implementation of lean principles and methodologies across all departments and processes, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Conduct thorough analysis of current processes to identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Organize and facilitate Kaizen events to drive rapid process improvements, involving cross-functional teams to achieve measurable results.
- Provide lean training and education to team members at all levels, ensuring a deep understanding of lean principles and tools.
- Investigate and address the root causes of operational issues, implementing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Stay current with industry best practices, trends, and advancements in lean methodologies and share knowledge within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in management engineering/Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in a process improvement function.
- Training and Lean certification through an accredited organization are a plus.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures (value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, Error proofing, SMED, problem solving, etc.).
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- High availability to travel