Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions. Magnetic is a member of the FAAC Group which incorporates Magnetic Automation, FAAC Australia and HUB Parking Technology.
About the Role:
The position is responsible for the delivery of projects within Australia. An integral part of the role is to ensure that projects are delivered on budget and within in a timely and efficient manner to meet and exceed the customer's expectations.
- Liaising with Business Development Managers to assist them in determining their client’s requirements and adapting the Magnetic products accordingly
- Provide advice with compilation of tenders, particularly where project installations are required;
- Attend site estimations as required;
- Ensure sub-contractors selected are properly qualified, referenced checked and have all the required insurances.
Coordinate project delivery nationally:
- Attending site inspections and installation meetings if required;
- Coordinate available relevant team and external contractors where required;
- Coordinate and manage site documentation (JSEA, SWMS) and ensure inductions, etc are completed prior to project installations;
- Meeting clients on site to manage installations, expectations and relationship;
- Post-installation site meeting with client after completion of installation to ensure they are satisfied with product, including sign-off of IOC.
- Local and Interstate travel as require.
- This position is based at our head office in Campbellfield, Victoria.
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Project Management Qualification.
- Electrical Qualfication will be highly regarded.
- Project Managment experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- A flexible, positive and team approach is required in this position.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Have a strong product management and background in project management tools.
About the Company:
Magnetic Automation is a member of the FAAC GROUP which consists of 34 commercial companies in 25 countries, over 2400 employees, 17 production sites and 3 business units:
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, engines for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control.
HUB PARKING TECHNOLOGY with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
MAGNETIC AUTOMATION systems with innovative solutions for access control in all production and sales sectors with barriers and pedestrian passages