FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking systems and access control, counting on 34 sales companies in 25 countries, more than 2500 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants is looking for an Product Configuration Analyst who will be responsible for configuration and data management and will maintain CPQ systems in use by FAAC internal and external customers .
The Analyst is responsible for developing product configuration logics in agreement with Product Managers and configure offering and pricing tools along with product configuration.
- Work with Engineering, Operations, Product Management to support the final phase of new product development and/or product restyling (Market launch phase)
- Manage the creation and revision of Configuration Items within the CPQ system
- Ability to work in a team environment, to gather product specifications, test output results, and review tested output results with business colleagues
- Develop and maintain product offering printout and forms for production which match business requirements
- Effectively manage assigned projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Experience creating and managing BOM’s in engineering environments
- Strong problem solving and business logic
- SQL experience, programming experience
- Ability to learn new software functionality through interaction with other associates and outside software providers
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English