Located in the state of New South Wales at our office in Regents Park, this position is part of the Sales team and provides internal sales support through these key responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming sales calls and enquiries
- Addressing questions and applications regarding the company's products and services
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Respond to customers in a timely and accurate manner and engaging them in a way that promotes our brand and products
- Customer service excellence focused
- Provide a personalised service and builds relationships with customers
- Assist with processing price quotes and rate negotiations
- Efficiently & effectively Process internal sales orders and invoicing
- Liaise effectively and professionally with team members to ensure relevant sales orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
- Support customer administrative requirements
- Develop effective relationships with distributors and installers and provide ongoing support
- Assisting sales team on all orders, stock and delivery status
- Maintain records of customer interactions and history
- Researching and contacting potential new clients – cold calling and lead generation
- Other duties as requested by the Manager
Skills & Experience
- 1 to 5 years experience within a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven internal sales and administration skills
- Technical aptitude and capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously with effective time management
If you are someone who thrives working in a customer oriented team environment and would like to join a dynamic and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
About the Company
FAAC GROUP currently consists of 32 commercial companies in 24 countries, over 1800 employees, 16 production sites in 13 countries and 3 business units:
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, engines for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control.
HUB PARKING TECHNOLOGY with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
MAGNETIC AUTOMATION systems with innovative solutions for access control in all production and sales sectors with barriers and pedestrian passages.