Electronic Test Engineer (Graduate Position)
FAAC Electronics Limited Have a fantastic opportunity for a junior Electronic Engineer, this is the ideal role for a graduate who wants to learn and develop their career. We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Junior Electronic Engineer to join our Test Engineering Department! The selected candidate, reporting to the Engineering Manager, will be working on multiple projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams within the whole Engineering Department. As this is an entry level position and therefore no previous experience is required but an electronic qualification is essential.
FAAC Electronics Limited is an electronic manufacturing site, located in the Citywest Business Campus (Dublin 24). We are the main electronic supplier for all the Business Units of FAAC Group which is headquartered in Bologna, Italy and employees over 3,000 employees across the globe. FAAC is a world leader in access automation, access control and parking solutions. Our 3 Business Units are:
- ACCESS AUTOMATION (FAAC Simply Automatic) - automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, motors for rolling shutters and screens, car parks.
- ACCESS CONTROL (Magnetic) - systems with innovative solutions for access control in production and sales sectors, with both barriers and pedestrian passages.
- PARKING TECHNOLOGY (Hub) - with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
- Provide technical support to the production department in the manufacture of PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards)
- Assist in the debug and analysis of assemblies to component level
- Involvement in new product introduction (NPI) activities
- Build circuits by reading the wiring diagram provided
- Customer liaison
- Work as part of a team to develop on department and company wide projects
- A Certificate or Diploma in Electronic Engineering is essential
- This is an entry level position so no prior experience is required
- Willingness to perform hands-on tasks
- Team player attitude and ability to work in groups
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral English
- Ability to deal with customers on a daily basis
- Knowledge of basic computer programs, i.e. Office Suite
- Time management and organizational skills required
- Competitive entry level Salary (€28,500 per annum)
- 24 days annual leave and opportunity for Time off in Lieu
- Subsidised on site canteen
- Medical Insurance, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Christmas Bonus and other incentives
Apply on our “Work with us” page @careers.faacgroup.com