FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Design Support & Research department.
The ideal candidate, with expertise in the various technologies, should have the following responsibilities and requirements:
- You will be part of our organizational function of Design Support & Research
- Autonomous delivery of calculations in regards of kinematic and dynamic multi-body analysis
- Components design and structural analysis
- Support the research in finding new solutions and technologies
- Deliver important support in designing new products and developing new technologies across the business unit and the R&D centers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace or Physics
- First professional experience
- Good knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and CAD
- Knowledge of FEM, Kisssoft and Amesim will be considered as a plus
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are creative, as well as curious of innovation and learning
- Strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English and any other languages will be considered as a plus
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. You have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Design and Research of an international Headquarter.