The Regional Operations Manager’s role is to ensure the smooth installation of each project by forward planning, pre-site meetings with customers. To manage the installation to customer satisfaction, including any snagging. Responsible for day to day site health & safety for our engineers, site specific risk assessment & method statement. Managing engineers & sub-contractors. Maintaining a high quality of works. Recruiting new sub-contract engineers when required to do so.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage all aspects of order delivery with a quality on-time, first-time, and every time installation focus.
- Manage all aspects of order delivery with a cost and margin focus.
- Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction levels at all time, striving to working to customer timescales and deadlines
- Provide technical support to Business Development Managers, sub-contractors, colleagues and customers in relation to all aspects of ASSA ABLOY products and installations.
- Complete pre and/or post order site checks.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors on-site are following environmental, health and safely compliance standards
- Manage and grow the sub-contract network
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of Construction industry – Essential
- Knowledge of automatic doors and entrances – Desirable
- It skills
- People Management skills / experience
- Organisational skills
- Manage own time / diary
Special Competencies required:
- EN16005 certificate essential – training will be providing including an exam after 3 months employment
- CSCS Accredited
- SSSTS qualification