FAAC International is a wholly owned subsidiary of FAAC Technologies, a large international industrial group headquartered in Bologna, Italy. FAAC Group is a global leader in the industry, with more than 3,500 people employed in 6 continents. We aim to improve our customers' quality of life and safety by automating and simplifying daily actions through innovative and functional devices for vehicular and pedestrian access applications within residential, commercial, and industrial markets.
In this role, you will manage the accounts assigned to maintain and grow the overall revenue and profitability. Develop combinations of sales increases with new accounts, sales with existing accounts, sales of new products, and sales of existing products.
Other Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
• Develops and manages sales to meet the budget for the territory assigned.
• Manages sales to grow margin in alignment with or better than budget
• Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key strategic partners.
• Identifies gaps/opportunities in assigned territory for product needs, product positioning, market growth, new customers, customer consolidation,
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image through all customers, team members, promotional events, and communications
• Develop methods to be able to implement recovery to budget if / when necessary
• Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote a product.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of the division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments where necessary to meet business objectives.
• Analyze sales data to determine gaps to plan, opportunities for sales, strategies for pricing, and tactics for immediate actions
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business, economics, communications, and any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement.
• Proven experience as an Account Manager – target-driven and results-oriented
• Position requires 50-60% travel time (availability to be present at national and regional trade shows, visit customers regularly to establish relationships and update on new products/training or support customers where needed)
• Strategic Thinker and Negotiator
• Ability to build consensus and collaboration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Occasional exertion of <50 lbs. of force (e.g., setting up for trade shows) may be required. Use standard office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, calculators, copiers, scanners) requires good manual dexterity.
• Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software