Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions. Magnetic is a member of the FAAC Group which incorporates Magnetic Automation - Access Control Business Unit, FAAC Australia - Access Automation Business Unit, and HUB Parking Technology - Parking Business Unit. This diversified position provides sales and administration services across the 3 Business Units.
About the Role:
The position is responsible for the technical coordination of information within the company including:
- Electrical drawings and Bills of Materials
- Manufacturing & Product Development Support
- Customer Technical enquiries
- PLC Programming
- Answering & assisting with both phone & email technical enquiries.
- Completing all associated paperwork – filling in firms, tracking key performance indicators, etc.
- Conduct and coordinate customer/distributor technical training where required.
- Investigating & troubleshooting technical issues over the phone and on site.
- Maintain current electrical wiring drawings.
- Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Create and update existing product manuals, including maintaining document control.
- Prepare, coordinate & release technical bulletins.
- Design & prepare new electrical schematics.
- Special Projects – assist with electrical drawings by reviewing and providing feedback to the relevant Project Manager or Branch Manager.
- This position is based at our head office in Campbellfield, Victoria.
- Magnetic Automation Pty Ltd - 38 Metrolink Circuit, Campbellfield 3061
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical manufacturing capacity.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills.
- Ability to implement safe working practices.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- A flexible, positive and team approach is required in this position.
- Licensed ‘A’ Grade Electrician or Electronics trade certificate will be highly regarded