We are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager to join our team in our Chennai office. The role will manage a team and be responsible for the Finance department within the business.
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Implement & maintain the integrity of Accounting system (TALLY), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times, including IFRS compliance guidelines.
- Provide assistance and direction to the all Departments to manage margins and expenditure.
- Oversee all commercial legal contracts within the business units
- Oversee compliance with the Company's authorization matrix.
- Overseeing the administrative functions, such as AP, GL, Payroll, Credit Control, Inventory Accounting, month end, costing, etc.
- Delivery of accurate & timely FAAC financial reporting requirements in line with the deliverables eg. Profitability Performance, Asset Performance, AOP (Budgets), cash flow, KPI Reporting etc.
- Manage end of month reporting, including revenue allocation, debtor tracking, balance sheet reconciliations and accruals analysis
- Preparation of reports for parent company, according to group standards of accounting and timely submission: sales and margins reports, monthly P&L report, Balance Sheet, Trade Working Capital, Capex, Headcount and other reports in accordance with the guidelines of the group
- Credit collections management including credit limit determination, AR overdue tracking, settlements with external customers, cooperation with law firms engaged in collection
- Planning cash flow for future periods and reporting cash flow and plans for cash flow to the parent company
- Compliance with Head Quarters Reporting requirements:
- Coordinate the Company's Asset Management.
- Oversee banking requirements including: EFT run, associated payroll payments, and cash pooling.
- Liaise with the Tax Agent to ensure completion of the tax returns.
- Liaise with external Auditors to ensure compliance with IFRS, FAAC Procedures and Statutory Accounts.
- Support Finance Controller APAC in promoting compliance with Corporate policies;
- Developing the Annual Operating Plan in cooperation with the GM.
- Analysis and monitoring of the approved annual operating plan.
- Overseeing the accuracy of accounting processes and coordination of the accounting team.
- Supervision and assistance of accounting team in the preparation of the financial statements of the company.
- Pre-requisite - Master Degree in Economics/ M.Com / ICWA
- 5-7 years of management position experience in accounting and financial controlling with MNC exposure
- High level of Computer literacy and advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of local GAAP/IAS IFRS mandatory
- High level of commitment, self-motivation and personal integrity
- Excellent confident communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- The ability to be a team-player and to influence others
If you are someone who thrives working in an entrepreneurial, hands on team environment and would like to join a dynamic, fun and progressive organization then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate
- Opportunity to apply your analytical & dynamic finance management experience.
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
About the Company
FAAC GROUP is an Italian multinational at the forefront in providing solutions for the automation and control of pedestrian and vehicular access for residential and industrial applications. The Group's business is organized into 3 main divisions: Access Automation, Parking Management and Access Control. Customer orientation, quality, innovation, operating efficiency are the inspiring principles of FAAC's way of doing business and every day FAAC aims to provide customers and users with cutting-edge solutions to make their life easier and safer. The headquarters is in Zola Predosa, Bologna, but has industrial and sales offices in 5 continents and 27 countries.
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, engines for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control.
HUB PARKING TECHNOLOGY with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
MAGNETIC AUTOMATION systems with innovative solutions for access control in all production and sales sectors with barriers and pedestrian passages.