FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.700 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Mechanical Designer that will be part of our department of Product Development in Bologna.
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. You have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Product Design of an international Headquarter.
The candidate will be work within a dynamic and innovative context inspired by the principles of Lean Thinking, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Components design
- Designs creation in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Prototype testing and solution validation
- Direct involvement in new product development activities from the R&D phases to series production. Attitude in working in a multidiscipline team
- Involvemente with external production process (Supply Chain) for the product feasibility and co-design phases
- Editing of technical documentation and risk analysis
- 3-4 years of experience in engineering role or related experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience in 3D design modeling (NX/Solid Edge as a plus)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of concurrent engineering methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Creative approach, as well as curiosity for innovation and learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability of achieving great results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach to work in a team environment and the ability to adapt to change
- Self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative