FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 41 sales companies in 27 countries, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 7 large manufacturing plants, is looking for a young and talented Legal Intern to join our Corporate Legal Department.
- You will support our legal department in contractual process, including reviewing and drafting of commercial contracts
- Manage litigation related to commercial contracts
- You will contribute in national and international contract- drafting
- Assist our legal department in private and public tendering
- Conduct legal research
- Perform due diligence on M&A transactions
- Provide legal support in daily activities in favor of all the FAAC S.p.A. Functions
- Maintain databases ensuring accurate recording of legal contracts and other documents
- You already have a Degree in Law
- Master degree in Commercial or Corporate Law
- At least 1/2 years of professional experience in legal field (in the commercial law sectors with particular focus on drafting and negotiating contracts such as, but not limited to, distribution agreements; licensing agreements; agency agreements; etc.), preferably in primary multinational companies and/or international law firms
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of database (i.e Pluris) will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in English
- Determination to achieve the objectives and ability to manage strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great enthusiasm, motivation, ability to problem solving and team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company, with a dynamic and flexible work environment.
In addition, we offer a competitive reimbursement, company shuttle and canteen.
Duration: 6 months