Field Operations Manager
FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.400 employees worldwide and 17 production sites, is looking for a
Field Operations Manager – Business Unit Parking.
Based in Milan, the candidate will drive the development of the operations for the related area. He will manage the project, the production and the installation&service team, developing and maintaining relationships with the customers.
The candidate will plan, direct and coordinate all subsidiary’s operations.
- Manage overall operations and accountable for effective and successful activities of project management, production, installation&service, internal training, after sales and technical conformity.
- Directly manage operational staff, train new and existing employees, addressing team performance and corrective action plans.
- Manage relationships with customers and become fully conversant with the range of parking products. Serve as primary point of contact with regard to customer issues.
- Discuss customer issues with management team and devise ways of improving customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints in a timely manner.
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and implement policies, procedures.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Extensive experience on parking products & wide knowledge of technical specifications, aftersales, on site customer operations, resources coordination
- English technical knowledge
Report to General Manager