PARKING EQUIPMENT FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
The FAAC Group is a world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.500 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants.
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs, and provides after-sales services for HUB Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems. We aim to meet every market expectation by offering a wide range of solutions from one of our three Parking Systems Brands.
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our Service Team in the San Leandro, CA area.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We offer a full benefits package with state of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
- Onsite service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware and software
- Provide support for multiple products
- Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking
- Software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians
- Assist in the installation of Parking and Access Control equipment (duties to include equipment installation, wiring termination, establish communications with software host, configure and test new equipment)
- Electronics and/or Technical school training or equivalent
- Ability to work on proprietary software, hardware communications, programming and repair
- SQL Server database maintenance and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Clean driving record
- Network and/or Communications system experience a plus
- MS Network and MS A+ Certifications preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication with customers
- Team Player
- Trouble-shooting capabilities
- Comfortable using hand and power tools
- Great enthusiasm and motivation