FAAC Electronics Limited is an electronic manufacturing site, located in the Citywest Business Campus (Dublin 24). We are the main electronic supplier for all the Business Units of the Italian group FAAC, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.500 employees worldwide and 18 production sites. Our 3 Business Units are:
- ACCESS AUTOMATION (FAAC Simply Automatic) - automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, motors for rolling shutters and screens, car parks.
- ACCESS CONTROL (Magnetic) - systems with innovative solutions for access control, for both barriers and pedestrian passages.
- PARKING TECHNOLOGY (Hub) - with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
We are seeking a flexible and diligent IT Specialist/Programmer to join our IT Department! The selected candidate will work with the IT Manager in providing specialist technical support to internal users, ensuring the smooth running of IT infrastructures on a daily basis.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software and networks.
- Monitor and upkeep IT infrastructure
- Analysis and Maintenance of Internal Software and Programs
- Data analysis and processing of manufacturing information using internal programs
- Development of reporting tools based on internal clients’ needs
- Maintenance and execution of daily procedures
- Provide technical support across the company
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Third level qualification in IT/Computer Science (desirable but not essential)
- Certification of at least one programming language (e.g. .NET, SQL )
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT department within a Manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge and previous experience of the SAP software and Relational Database
- Data analysis and data visualization experience
- Deep understanding of IT/Cyber Security
- Ability to manage daily workload autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral English
- Time management and organizational skills are essential